The overall aim is to promote cross-cultural activities in the sparsely populated communities in the Baltic Sea region
with an added value for civic and democratic participation and community bonding.
The objectives are
- To develop innovative ways of outreach to citizens engaged in arts and culture to become resourceful volunteers in cross-cultural activities in the local communities.
- To develop high quality learning opportunities tailored on how to organise local cultural activities with an added value for civic participation and community bonding.
- To develop the abilities of the voluntary associations to cooperate with the main local stakeholders to initiate enlivening arts and culture opportunities in the local communities.
- To provide innovative pilot works in 1-2 sparsely populated communities in the participating countries areas.
- To develop appropriate methods to document and validate the practise of the organisations to fulfil these objectives.
- To provide a comprehensive dissemination of the results to the main target groups in the Baltic Sea region.
These objectives will be fulfilled during a 3-year project plan, including
- to prepare and initiate the development work (first project year)
- to implement and complete the local pilot work (second project year)
- to deliver and disseminate multilateral results (third project year)